So as you all know...MATT AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!! We are both pretty excited and eager. HOWEVER...2 things about morning sickness. 1. It is NOT only in the morning. 2. It should be called plague. Seriously, I am freakin sick all the time. Well, maybe that is a little exaggeration. I get a few hours of relief a day. I suppose I should be thankful:)
As I am writing, my husband is making Spaghetti and cleaning the kitchen. Matt has been so great through all of this. Some of my favorite moments are when I(or the evil inside that is called pregnancy moodiness) have a small breakdown. Matt and I make eye contact, he looks at me for approval to laugh or not, and then we roll. Seriously, I don't know what gets over me!!! I threw a fit the other day because the food processor wasn't working anymore. I wasn't mad that it wasn't working, I got mad because because when I told Matt, he told me it would be "OK". I said "What does that mean anyway? Don't just tell me it is going to be "OK" to get me to shut up. These things are expensive!!!" and then, as I was chopping the crab meat by hand with a knife that we got for our wedding and a cutting board from IKEA...Matt looked at me with those eyes again and said, "Well, isn't it?". Again....a lot of laughter!
He is so good to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I'd be pissed if the food processor stopped working, too. Those things do cost an arm and a leg. Did you get it going again?
Post a Comment