Sunday, July 27, 2008
The best part about St. Louis
I started thinking the other day... I haven't seen a Walmart since we left Indiana. I'm sure they are here, but frankly I'm not terribly interested in finding one. On the other hand there are 3 trader joes that we pass regularly, two near work and one near our house. There's also a Whole Foods and I like it, but it seems to be very expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Here, there are no fast food drive thru windows. No McDonald's, no Taco Bell, no Burger King. And that's all right by me. It's just weird getting used to it.
I love Whole Foods.
I'm jealous of the multiple TJs and Whole Foods. I wish they'd put one of those in here in the hood, maybe on Madison. I'd even be happy if it was downtown.
I have grocery store envy.
Show off.
Post a Comment