Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The wonderful world of medicine!!!

I FEEL AWESOME TODAY!!!

After going to the doctor and complaining of constant sickness she prescribed some pregnant friendly pills!!! I had such a great day today! YEAH!

It was so exciting to see the heartbeat on Monday. Matt's face was awesome! The doc said everything looks great as well. I really like her. She is really nerdy, but seems to care. She lives one street over from us. She always goes to our bakery to have brunch and get delicious sweets.

Oh, as I mention streets...Seeming that our doc lives in the same neighborhood, Charley Clark of Lewis and Clark, and many other prius owners...wouldn't you think it is ok? Well, we had our bikes stolen last week(since got mine back because we caught the hoodlum riding it and he got arrested) and then today someone tried to steal my car!!!!!!!! Luckily, there was nothing in it. We have to get the steering column fixed, but it could be worse. Come on now STL we are awesome people, but I can be a pregnant bitch if I need to. Matt is always so awesome in situations like this one. Thank you Julie!!!


2 comments:

wanderingbella said...

You SO need to come back to our hood where the break-ins miss Napoleon :) I am *so* happy you are feeling better!

katie
wanderingbella.wordpress.com

Melody said...

I have a new pg-safe cure-all for you-- apple cider vinegar. It is the best thing ever. 1 tsp in 1 glass of water. Tastes like crap, but suddenly I can breathe, and that means I can sleep again. Sucks having seasonal allergies when you're pregnant and can't take anything for them. Also-- you will have the best BM of your life. :) It's supposed to help with nausea too. I cannot believe someone tried to steal your car after someone just stole your bike. WTF!