Two quick points about the water in STL:
1) It tastes freaking unbelievable. And even better, using our dishwasher doesn't leave a thick white residue all over our glassware. I can't say enough about the water. It's awesome... like really awesome...
2) Last Friday, K and I went down the Mississippi River and I'm probably exaggerating a little bit, but it's got to be at least 20 or 30 feet higher than the last time we walked along the river front. According some of the local news, all of the water from the Iowa flooding is headed our way, we could see another few feet.
By the way, we finally got our dry loop DSL (no dial tone, yay!) hooked up so we'll try to post a little more frequently.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear the good word about the water. Does that mean the white residue will come off the dishes and glasses and eating utensils?
Post a Comment