Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Empty House

Last night, partly because I was thinking about the next few days and months, and partly because I was laying on our hardwood floors, I couldn't sleep. We have an empty house now. All that's left are a couple blankets, a packed suitcase, and some cleaning supplies. We'll get started on that shortly after our last Sunday breakfast with our neighborhood.

The movers came this afternoon. We woke up to Lita threatening to eat the man, one of our movers, on the front porch. Three well-built men hauled our stuff out and into the truck in under three hours. Apparently, one of them had gorgeous blue eyes. Kristina went on and on about how hot he was. So, rightfully, I doused her with the glass of water I was drinking. Of course, she returned the favor. And when the gorgeous, blue-eyed, well-built mover asked why my stomach and crotch were wet, I told him my wife threw water at me. He had a puzzled look on his face and I just left it at that. I'm pretty certain he left thinking Kristen was a raging devil of a wife. I'm ok with that.

No comments: