Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life changes so quickly

See below...cancer free? I remember the feeling of writing that post. Ho relieved we were...how happy...

Well I am obviously not a great blogger but I do think that it is important for me to write this update. I have been living with stage 4 cancer for almost 1 year.  Not cancer free...  Sad... However...I feel blessed. I have my life. I may have this to deal with but I do have my life. I pray daily that a miracle happens.  That I am one of the lucky ones... I know big things are happening in research all the time and I now have a great doctor.  I really feel great! Image been lucky. I pray that this continues so I can be here with my boys. We truly have a loving home. A fun hilarious home. I look at pictures of us and how much fun we have. I hope that those moments keep going and that Matt and I can grow old and ugly together. That Liam always has a smile on his face. God I ask that you get me healthy. I love this life that you have given me. I love my boys. I am so thankful. Please God. I know that I need to trust. That we need to trust. I am trying. I need help. We need help.

Please keep us all happy healthy safe and in love.

I AM STRONG!!!!

WE ARE STRONG!!!!

I WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!!!

WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!!!

No comments: