Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cancer free!

So, again with the excuses...sorry for the long time between posts.  I think I just need to come to a realization, that this is not going to be a regular thing! 

NEWS!  We are cancer free!  After my surgery, we got results that my margins were completely clean and there was no need for radiation!  GREAT NEWS!  THANK YOU LORD!  We still have a few small surgeries left this year, but nothing major at all.  In and out!  I have been back at the office for a full month and am having great success.  3 offers so far and hopefully still counting.  It feels good to be back.  Work is work!  I actually enjoy my stressful job!

I actually just got off of the phone with one of my consultants and he reminded me that I had not updated my blog! 

Our new life.  I keep saying over and over that I am lucky to have gotten this wake up call so early in life.  It has been hard, don't get me wrong, but I am a much better person now.  I feel that I handle stress better, am more positive, and just take the time to make sure I am living my life the way that I WANT TO!  THANK YOU!

Liam and Matt are great too!  Liam is growing up so fast and Matt and I are enjoying all of it!  Matt is doing great at work and is a busy body at home as usual.  I am so lucky to have a husband that enjoys fixing up this cute house of ours!  He has demolished our basement and is refinishing it for a playroom for our little man.  It is looking great!!!  If anyone has recommendations for basement flooring or kid friendly lighting let us know!

We are celebrating a bunch of birthdays this month too!  Liam is going to be 2!!!  I will be 28, and my mom, well, she is another year older!  Liam chose a rock n roll snowman party this year.  It is going to be EPIC! 

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: