Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Firemen are hot?

So one excellent thing about my job is that I work in a small skyscraper in St. Louis. There are of course parking garages, larger buildings and smaller buildings surrounding me. I would call it a Fireman's playground. The trials for firemen are held in Westport Plaza!!! Seriously, they repel down our building and run up the stairs outside of my window. There have actually been times when they are leaning on my glass! Do I sound excited...? Well, a little, but only because I think it is cute when Matt drops me off at work and sees the firetrucks there and gives me the "you are going to have a great day" look. I really admire firemen. I can't even imagine doing what they do. I can't imagine when all of a sudden at around 7:50 at night on a Monday when Football is getting ready to start the alarm goes off and... they are deployed to a house where there is a little smoke because the wife was making dinner, heated up the pans a little too hot, and when she put the butter in the pan it started smoking so the alarm goes off...the security company calls 15 seconds later after calling them and they arrive in full gear including masks and tanks!

Brinks Home Security is fantastic and so are St. Louis Firemen! They arrived in 6 min!

No comments: