All I have to add is that I officially can't wait to have our son!!! Up until this point, I have been dwelling on how things are going to change. Not sad at all about it, excited, but just nervous about everything!!! I had a revelation about 5 minutes ago, after watching my 4th "A Baby Story" on TLC. We are going to be fine! I know that I will be a little nervous, well very nervous, right before the delivery, I just started thinking about how much fun Matt and I are going to have that day. I am a little nervous about being a little hateful in the delivery room, but then I think about that look that Matt gives me when I am over reacting in public and it makes me laugh. He just looks at me sternly and I know he is saying, Babe come on...at the end of the day will that extra pump in your latte really matter? I love him for that. He really keeps me honest and NICE! Also, what about when I am laying there panting? I know it is going to HUUUUUuuurt, but I have looked forward to this my whole life. I am totally not even considering having an epidural because I know that I strong...JUST KIDDING! Let's say I AM MOST DEFINITELY having an epidural! As many of you know, I was hilarious the last time I had pain meds...
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment