Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I can't wait to see our son!!!

Liam was moving like crazy all day today! For any of you that have seen Matt dance...there is something I like to call the Wilson Shuffle where he shakes his ass in circles and points at me...I LOVE IT! Well, I think it is hereditary because Liam was definitely doing it today.

I had so many visions of how I dream of our new life today. I imagine Liam in little bib overalls running toward Matt, Liam laying on Lita, Liam laying on Matt's chest, Liam and I playing in flour in the kitchen, and Liam in a diaper and his very own tool belt helping Daddy in the woodshop.

Matt and I ate at this fantastic Cajun restaurant(my new fav in St. Louis), and we discussed how we want everything to be and how we know that it may not end up that way. I asked Matt to keep me in check because I have this idea of not caring when my baby makes a mess when we are cooking or doing art and I want to make it happen. I want to have a huge area where there is laminate floor where we can paint and do science experiments and just BE a family. IT WILL CLEAN UP! Matt is going to help me remember this when there is flour and paint and an exploding volcano!!!

I just had another vision...The Pumpkin Patch! Oh I can't wait!

I feel truly blessed! I have everything in life that I have dreamed of. I married the man off my list. You know the list where you imagine the person that you will spend the rest of your life with and write it down when you are 13(mom still has mine). I wanted someone patient, creative, musically gifted, funny, smart(Not only has my husband already received a promotion, but he can do absolutely everything at home!), this reminds me of his bravery, understanding, fun to be with, a little random, and someone that get's me for me...He has Steven Tyler lips which helps as well!!! The only thing he doesn't have is the Australian accent, but he pretends sometimes!

We are now expecting our first baby and I really feel like we are a good team. I read articles online about how to prepare your husband for a baby...I DON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF IT! He is sooo supportive when I am having a crazy pregnant moment. He knows when to come love on me, or when to leave me be. He is perfect for me and the life I have always wanted for my family. I think he has had 2 women in his life that really prepared him for me! Thank you Mom and Amber!!!

Liam and I are lucky he is ours...

2 comments:

Marty said...

What a beautiful woman you are! Hands down, Matt is going to be the best dad ever and together you're going to create an awesome family. To top things off, if Liam chooses to show himself on Feb. 14, Valentines Day, the celebrated "love" day for goodness sake, you will experience a whole new love you can only imagine right now.

Amber and Scott said...

I think he's learned even more in the last few years from you, sweet kristin. But you are welcome for my part in it!