Our nightly prayer:

Thank you lord for all that you have given us!

Lord, please keep us all healthy, happy, safe and in love.

Positive thinking is key to having a good day!

No matter what challenges we are faced with, our little family strives to let positive thoughts keep us going. We have a lot to be thankful for. Our little family of 3 always has something going on! We have MANY GOOD DAYS and a few bad ones. The bad ones just make us appreciate the good ones more. This blog is our way of sharing our joy and craziness, as well as vent a little about the challenges that we face. You get to indulge in it all!


The Wilsons are at it again!

The Wilsons are at it again!
Something is always going to be happening!

Liam Clinton

Liam Clinton

Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Back in the Groove

So...Liam is almost a year old which is crazy to me and our last post was...a little while ago.  IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!  Matt and I are going to post, upload, and send updates regularly.  PROMISE!  We do apologize!


Matt and I have lived here for almost exactly 1 year and 9 months!  We really have not met a lot of people as we have been homebound for the extent of our stay.  We recently bought a great house in a fantastic neighborhood on a small block.  In our first week here, we received, 4 loaves of pumpkin bread, zuchini bread, cheesecake, wine, beer, and flowers.  Our neighbors have watched Liam when the daycare was closed and we have been invited to a number of parties just for our block.  We just found out that their is a progressive dinner happening the first weekend of the month where we walk to different houses for the different courses of the meal!!!  I can't wait to see the houses and meet new people!  We live a block from Tower Grove Park and a half block from a nice dog park, which is right across the street from one of our  neighborhood bars, the Thurman Grill.  Can you tell I love it!?  Our house is a work in progress, but that is how we like it.  Matt is anxious to get projects started and we have big plans for this home.

Liam is awesome.  He has such an excellent personality and is so cute!  Matt and I had a convo about whether or not we would have another kid...and we are both nervous because Liam has set the bar so high.  We are incredibly lucky to have a healthy son who loves life!  He is so eager to learn and is incredibly smart.  He started walking at 10 months and has been running all over the place since.  He does baby signing all the time and I do think it helps him being able to tell us what he wants.  I love it!!!  Liam loves books, his daddy's guitar and drums, and his little football.  He has a Chuck the Truck that comes to him when he calls it....but he is afraid of it and I kept help but laugh about it!!!  I LOVE HIM!!!

More to come!

5 comments:

Sean and Sarah Galiher said...

GREAT picture of the 3 of you. Liam is a beautiful boy!

Candice said...

Yay! You guys are back! I love seeing these updates. They make my day. Liam is ridiculously adorable. Admit it. He's a stunt baby from a modeling agency.

Love you and miss you!

C

Lauren said...

Did you guys set up the camera and take the pics yourself? They look great!

Melody said...

Good to see you posting again! And LOVE the pics. I wish we could make it down next weekend, but we have a trip to Chicago planned for an event Tara needs to attend. :(

Love you!

Amber and Scott said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you are updating again!